FP Group Classes
NOTE: To access our group classes, 13+ will need to first successfully complete a two-hour assessment and our Phase 1 foundations training.
Structural Integrity Class (Red Light Therapy AM Classes):
Enjoy the energizing effects of Red Light Therapy during our morning Structural Integrity classes. Fore more info on Red Light therapy click HERE to access Mychondria’s Red Light Therapy Guide. Structural Integrity is defined as constant even tension throughout the body between muscles, ligaments, joints, tissues, and bones that help you move and live pain free. This class establishes the foundation to gain more awareness of the tensions that we hold throughout our body affecting our physiology on a daily basis.
Through this neuromuscular re-education you will :
- Relieve muscle aches & pains using self-massaging techniques
- Improve mobility, stand taller, activate & strengthen weak and underutilized muscles
- Understand your personal postural limitations, improve breathing, hydration and energy
The Structural Integrity class is a prerequisite to the Dynamic Group Training class.
FP Dynamic Group Training Class:
Dynamic movement is best described as moving in all planes of movement. This class provides a thought free exercise program. It is designed to push the boundaries of our biological blueprint to optimize structural integrity in a multiplanar environment.
Through this program you will:
- Move pain free while navigating through the day
- Achieve athletic goals
- Optimize biomechanics & muscle function
- Increase strength, stamina, walking/running endurance & performance
- Improve balance, equilibrium & maximize stress adaptation